Skin Oil and Massage Oil
Health Wealth Fitness
Massage Oil / Skin Oil
Botanical Beauty Soybean Oil, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed.. 2 oz-60 ml
Soy Bean Oil is extremely high in lecithin, sterolins, and vitamin E which makes it an effective moisturizing agent. A vitamin-rich emollient that absorbs well into the skin. Has a nourishing, softening and moisturizing effect on skin, hair and nails. It replenishes skin lipids and restores suppleness and flexibility. It is an excellent emollient, and if used in dilution with other carrier oils, is a popular massage and aromatherapy carrier oil.
- 100 % Pure,100% natural, Chemical Free, A Little Goes a Long Way, Absorbs Quickly, Unscented
- for dry skin and mature skin types
- effectively reduces wrinkles and skin lines
- improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of skin cells, does not clog the pores
- Bottle with treatment pump. Botanical Beauty Oil is properly packaged in a dark bottle to protect the antioxidant properties from light.
Bon Vital Original Massage Gel, Unscented, 1 Gallon Bottle Uses Traditional Oils and Has an Added Natural Vegetable Wax That Disperses Like Lotion and Glides on Like Silk Blend of Sunflower, Sesame Seed, Aloe Vera, Avocado and Soybean Oils Provide a Nourishing, Moisturizing Massage with a Silky Finish
Bon Vital'(r) Original Massage Gel Silky smooth massage oil Uses traditional oils and has an added natural vegetable wax that disperses like lotion and glides on like silk Blend of sunflower, sesame seed, aloe vera, avocado and soybean oils provide a nourishing, moisturizing massage with a silky finish Versatile for all styles of massage and great for adding essential oils Water dispersible Paraben-free Unscented One Gallon
Soybean Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E, Glycerin.
- Soybean Body Oil, wtih Vitamin E' and Aloe Vera Extract.
- A perfect weight massaging body oil for normal to dry skin types.
- Can also be used as an "After-Tanning Oil Rub".
- Soften sun dried skin. Acts as a hot oil treatment for your skin!
- Gives a non-greasy finished sheen to the skin. Used by fitness competitors to look good on stage.
Use after your shower, sauna, steam room on wet or damp skin. Let the oils absorb for a minute or two, then pat dry... You'll LOVE the results! Can also be used as an "After-Tanning Oil Rub". Dowse your body with this fantastic oil rub immediately after you tan to soften sun dried skin. Acts as a hot oil treatment for your skin!
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Click here for more details